Monday, October 29, 2012

Frazier Family Visit

In August the Frazier's make a visit to New Jersey.  It is Makenzie first visit to the East and Jackson's second. 

On Sunday, after the Tim/Kenny concert my Mom, Dad, Jackson and Makenzie picked me up at the Trenton train station.  It was an interesting ride stuck between two car seats back to Uncle Mark's, but Jackson made me an awesome sticker poster from his trip to the Please Touch Museum
Can you tell we're related?
It was then swim time for the kiddies, then family BBQ time.  Gotta love Uncle Dave's BBQ. I could eat it everyday, though it probably wouldn't be too healthy. After stuffing our faces with delicious BBQ its time to take family pictures.  Maybe it wasn't the smartest move to stuff our faces before we take pictures.



Family time around the table




The following weekend was Mom & Dad's 38th wedding anniversary.  So I made them go back to the scene of the crime.  Dad couldn't even remember how to get to the Church, as he stated he was only there once.

In front of the Church
After we stopped by the Church for a little photo-op, it was back to Uncle Mark's for our last family dinner before the family headed back to Cali. 


I love having my family visit, but it's a whirlwind.  I'm sure more for my Uncle and Aunts because the fam stays in Jers.  My brother keeps saying that when the kiddies get older they are going to spend their Summer's out here like I use to.  I'm not so sure about that, but we have a few more years to discuss.  Regardless, I love having my family visit and getting to spend quality time with them (even if its limited to a few hours on the weekends).

No comments:

Post a Comment