Saturday, September 11, 2010

Minor Summer Updates

My sink had a bought with IBS: Came home one night from a work event (aka happy hour) and my sink had exploded. There was black crap EVERYWHERE and it smelled. I don’t think I would have been so calm about it if I hadn’t had a few drinks.  It took me at least 2 hours to clean everything up and it was disgusting.





 Jersey Weekend: At the end of July I went back to Jersey for an end of summer family BBQ and the Toby Keith concert. During dinner some how wigs were mentioned and then ceremoniously brought out, and below is what happened.


Who knew Annie was a drinker


When I sent the photo to my Mom I think she nearly peed her pants and then she showed it to my Father who then asked, “She can get that fixed, right?” Oh, Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment