Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodbye 2011

I have to say I'm really looking forward to 2012 and leaving 2011 behind.


2011 wasn't really my year, it had some great highs but also some huge lows.  It was just another year in my life and last night I really didn't feel like celebrating just another year.  So instead I broke open a bottle Rodney Strong Chardonnay made my favorite comfort food, Mac & Cheese, and watched the NCIS marathon on USA.  I passed out on my couch around 11:45pm and woke up at 12:15am just in time to acknowledge the New Year and then crawl into bed.  I may have missed being out celebrating with my friends, but it was actually a pretty good start to the New Year for me.


"Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go." - Brooks Atkinson

So, Goodbye 2011 and Hello 2012.  I foresee 2012 being a life positive life changing year.

No comments:

Post a Comment