Saturday, January 21, 2012

... Finally!

SNOW!  It's January 21st and we finally got our first snow of the winter 2012 season!

I woke up at 9am hearing annoying noises outside my window, I looked out my window and this is what I saw....



And the noise was my super shoveling the sidewalks because it had finally SNOWED!  And according to my twitter feed this afternoon we had at least 3 inches in Central Park.

It finally looks like winter!!

Now, I'll be honest I haven't changed out of my PJs or left my couch today (but I've been very productive none the less).  Tomorrow I'll go enjoy a trek through the snow! 

Outside now looks like it feels, freezing!

1 comment:

  1. Send some our way. The high tomorrow is supposed to be 71! I would actually enjoy some winter weather!

    ReplyDelete