Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just Married


I should have written this blog post it seems like forever ago, but now I've found some time after I've eating my last piece of lasagna for lunch and before my next conference call...

Rob & Shelly got married!  WooHoo!! They are two of my favorite people and on March, 19th they officially became Mr. & Mrs. Kenney!  




I don't even know where to start with recapping so instead I'll just throw up some pics and say that I loved the weather (Sunny & 85), the festivities were unbelievable and it would be nothing without the people.  I love Shelly's friends & family (they've pretty much adopted me & I them) and I cherish the moments I get to spend with them.

Without further ado...  

Rehearsal Dinner After Party:
Shelly & Jon Stier



Me & My Philly Husband

Melissa, Shelly, Shannon & Me


Me & the Groom
Me, Hayley & Melissa

Pat showing what will happen to Rob if he mistreats Shelly

Shelly, 'Rob' & Pat






The Wedding Reception:
First Dance
Alyssa & Melissa
I don't think I would have survived my first year in NYC if it weren't for Becky & Shelly.  I love these two ladies as if they were sisters!  I felt blessed to be able to celebrate this special day with them.
Becky, Shelly & Alyssa
And then the camera went into my bag so I could P.A.R.T.Y....

And here is my blog shout out to Melissa, whose husband is jumping the table in the video below!!



A ton more pics

Facebook Album: The People Make the Party... And This was a PARTY

No comments:

Post a Comment