Monday, March 7, 2011

Very Productive 3 Days...

I've had a very productive past 3 days...

SATURDAY
Woke up bright and early, rented a car and nearly flew to Jersey.  I picked up my Zip car on the UES at 8:30am, was in Trenton by 9:30am and was at the Cherry Hill Nordstrom by 10:15am.  I made some quick returns and one awesome purchase.  Then I headed up to Florence to spend the day with the Fam (and pick up my new TV) and had an awesome home cooked dinner made by my Aunt Dawn.  Then I "helped" Jonathan with his Math project, but really I got a little more involved.  You can say I got a little too excited about picking the crayon colors and coloring in little boxes.  My Aunt said my eyes lit up when I found the gel crayons.  What can I say, I've always liked to color.  Then I jumped back into the car with my new passenger Toshiba) and headed back to the city.  And just like heading South it was just as fast going North, I was in Hoboken by 9:00pm and home by 9:30pm (it was a little rough getting through mid-town).
Then I set up my new TV, which is much better than the tiny thing that once lived in my living room.


SUNDAY
A very long and successful day of SHOPPING!!  My friend Tanya was such a dear to be my personal shopper for the day and help me find a dress for the two upcoming weddings I will be attending this Spring.  First stop was L&T finding 4 options, then Bloomingdales who had 3 solid options and finally a tempo with the winner!  A cute 1-shoulder, short, black satin dress with pockets!  We rewarded ourselves with a cupcake, which I think was fitting since I'm sure I burned a lot of calories trying on, zipping up, and doing a twirl.  Next step - accessories!  But out of some of the solid options are dresses I'm going to put in my closet anyway.

MONDAY
Usually I have cases of the Mondays, but today I apparently didn't.  After work I had a brow wax/tint because a girl needs eyebrows especially if they are naturally blonde.  With a quick trip to Eli Zabar's to pick up ingredients for Wednesday's dinner I headed home to make lasagna.  I made two bread-pan loaves of the yummy goodness; one for lunch tomorrow and later this week and one for the freezer.  I then thought, why not prep all the ingredients for Wednesday's dinner with Mike & Jean.  Then why not check a few more things off my list while I'm at it... and so I did.  Now I'm updating my blog then hole punching all my handouts from my NYU classes for my uber organized binder I'm putting together.  Woah, I'm exhausted...

my first attempt lasagna sans father's help

No comments:

Post a Comment