2. Chatting with Mom on the walk to the express bus stop was productive but back was starting to hurt from carrying two bags on one side. Hang up phone & put into side pocket of bag.
3. Get express bus ticket, set down bag & pull phone out to check email & social media feed.
4. Phone slips out of hand and drops splat on its face. It cracks.
5. Phone now looks like this...
|Weather is not updated...|
6. Call Mom & inform her of travesty. Get guilt trip for not having a case on the phone. Reiterate it was an accident. Mom finally understanding & I still feel like shit because my phone looks like this.
7. If I only remembered cotton balls.