Sunday, December 12, 2010

Boobie Update

Today I was surprised, astonished, slightly (just a tiny bit) disappointed, but not really surprised.  I went to Linda the Bra Lady to officially get my new boobs fitted into some under-wire bras... Final boob size 32 F or 34 DD, I thought I lost my boobies, guess not.

1. My first push-up bra, 2. t-shirt bra, 3. Everyday bra, 4. My first sexy/lace bra

It was a whole new experience trying on the new bras.  I had no idea how they were supposed to fit, especially the push-up and lace bra since I've never owned one before (didn't need & never made in my size), I had to ask my fitter if that's how they were 'supposed' to fit. My shirt even fits differently now, it fits better because I have boobs! Now my boobs are separated and lifted into individual cups versus my wireless non-cupped, no boobie definition bras I was currently wearing.

My boobs are like the prodigal son - I had them, I lost them and today they came back.  I guess I'm also a ball of contradictions when it comes to the ladies: (1) I didn't want my ginormous boobs, (2) Got them reduced, (3) Want big boobs again (push-up bra).  Still overall still best decision of my life and now I have so many options for bras, even cute, sexy and lacey bras I did not know in my previous boobie life.  Yay, to the new ladies!


UPDATED:
how appropriate - an article on "sister sizes" for any of those who are curious how 32 F and 34 DD are essentially the same size

3 comments:

  1. Yay for new boobs and bra shopping! How did you go from a 32 to a 34 though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, essentially a 32F and 34DD are the same size. My ribcage is a 33 so I can go either way with band size, just depends on how the bra is built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alyssa,

    I'm glad you're happy with your new bras that match your new boobies! It certainly is a life changing experience when you find your perfect fit.

    We'd love to work with your blog in the future to provide helpful bra content to your readers. If you're interested, feel free to email me at blog@lindasonline.com.

    I look forward to hearing from you. Enjoy your new bras!

    Diana @ Linda the Bra Lady

    ReplyDelete