Saturday, March 3, 2012

Rascal Flatts

Let me preface this post with I'm watching Footlose while writing.. So I'm getting constantly distracted by Ren and his quest for a high school dance.  And I'm a little late on this post too...
On 2/18 Michelle and I went to see Rascal Flatts at the Izod Center!

Anyways,  I had a field day with all the "country folk" dressing up for the concert. They think matching your straw cowboy hat (totally legit country) to your pastel plaid shirt is "classy".  See below for example.

The experience was something else.  Please check out my tweets from that night, I thought I was hilarious.  Michelle thought I was going to get my ass kicked from making fun of everyone as much as I did, especially for taking pictures of girls like the one above and tweeting my sarcastic heart out.

The concert was amazing.  It was Hunter Hays, Sara Evans & Rascall. 

And it begins....








As for the adventure portion, let me just say that we are now very familiar with Jersey Transit's Secaucus Junction.

No comments:

Post a Comment