Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blast from the Past

On our way home from AC this afternoon lost in Egg Harbor Township, NJ (which I discovered has lots of mobile home communities) we passed STORYBOOK LAND!!

During the Summers of my adolescence when I would come 'visit' New Jersey for practically the entire Summer my Aunt would pack up my younger cousins and me and we'd spend the day at Storybook Land.  What memories!!


Though, when driving by today the Park did look a little seedy and not what I remembered it to be, but isn't that what always happens?  My friends thought I was crazy when I got a little excited and said "OMG, I've been there!".  I then texted my Aunt Dawn because I needed to (1) confirm that was indeed the Storybook Land of my childhood and (2) relive the memory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment