Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Let's Light the Night

Hey Friends...

Again this year I'm raising money for a very important cause, through The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light The Night Walk:  finding better treatments and cures for blood cancers so patients can live better, longer lives.  So on October 5th I'll be walking across, OK half way, the Brooklyn Bridge raising awareness for this amazing cause and I'm asking you to help me raise money by making a tax-deductible contribution!  I'd love for you to be a Titanium, but more than anything I'd really appreciate a Star donation or any donation you can afford to help me make my goal.


Get Adobe Flash player


I thank you in advance for your support which will make a difference in the lives of thousands of patients battling blood cancers.

I really appreciate your generosity!!

You can also check out my site & the Lord & Taylor Team Page.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment