Saturday, July 16, 2011

New Obsession

OK, so I've become slightly obsessed with the CW's The Vampire Diaries

The Vampire Diaries

Its like a hybrid of True Blood and Twilight, (it's perfect for me because sometimes I'm such a dork and yes I can openly admit it).   I started with watching season 1 on Netflix after my lasik eye surgery.  I obsessively watched the first two DVDs and didn't leave my apartment  for the weekend (not like I could, I was looking kinda scary).  After episode 1 I was addicted and then I lost all self control. Every night I would put in the DVD and watch episodes from when I got home till way past my bedtime (and yes I give myself a bedtime).  After I finished season 1 I learned that season 2 was not yet on DVD (oh snap!), so then I had to scower the internet to find a site so I could continue my addiction to watch season 2.  I found a site, but I had to pay $6.99 so I could watch more than 75 minutes at a time.  Again I would watch episodes from when I got home till past my bed time since I had only 30 days to get my fill of all season 2. Last night I finally finished season 2 and its just soo good!  I can't wait for season 3, Ahh!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment